SEO Houston . PPC Houston . B2B Marketing . Social Media Marketing . In Bound Lead Generation . Blog Design . Video SEO . Industrial Marketing . Web Site Marketing . Local SEO .
Benefits on Monthly Search Engine Optimization
- Increases ” FOCUSED “online traffic to your web site = More Sales Revenues
- Lowers marketing costs > Lowest cost per lead (compared to brochure mailing..etc )
- Broadens market share & increases & MAINTAINS your brand’s WEB visibility in your designated ”
target niche ” markets !
SEO Houston Web is a “TOP” proven & experienced search engine optimization firm providing customized & comprehensive, ethical search engine optimization strategies, that have the ultimate aim of increasing targeted qualified prospects to your web site. That’s what ultimately sells services. It also markets and creates brand visibility for your business 24/7 !
We have done over 1025+ web marketing projects !! Call us.
We are currently managing over $3.9 million + of our clients monthly PPC Ad budgets !
MUST check into 2 critical areas before engaging a SEO Agency :
- Experience and Track record ? : Find out : How Long they have been executing SEO / PPC / SMO campaigns for clients. How many projects have they executed thus far? What types of clients (eg) local one zip code contractors type businesses ..etc versus national B2B Companies.
- SKILLS ? Find out : HOW MANY “FULL TIME” PROGRAMMERS, DESIGNERS AND CONTENT WRITERS on staff ?
Buyer Beware ! Do your Due Deligence. It’s Your “Business Brand Name” that’s at stake here.
If you’re not in the Top 40 listings, you don’t exist. If you’re not in the Top 20, you’re losing New Business.
This is perhaps the most important part of a web site marketing strategy. Search engines are the way most people find a web site. Being well-placed in the search results can make a tremendous difference in the number of visitors you get. But what use is the web site if no one is visiting it ? Without marketing your web site, no one will know about it. If you don’t have traffic to your web site, then it might as well remain unpublished. That’s because the name of the game is to get people to your web site and to profit from it.
- The #1 way people find new web sites is via search engines; e.g., Google, Yahoo, MSN.
- 50% to 80% of your online traffic should be coming via search engines.
- 90% of all Internet users only view sites listed under # 20 – IN THE FIRST TWO PAGES – on the Search Engine Rankings.
- The higher your Search Engine Ranking, the more traffic you will generate.
- Most search engines update their listings about every 30 days.
If you aren’t implementing SEO regularly you can be wiped right off the list. If you provide or sell or want to sell a service or product through the medium of web pages, you need web page optimization from an “SEO SPECIALIST.”
A recent Georgia Tech study discovered that 85% of customers looking for vendors or suppliers used search engines to find them, but only those listed in the top 30 results ever generated a sizable stream of traffic.
The key, then, is getting the site at the top of those lists, but with hundreds of new sites coming online every day that can be more difficult than it sounds. Higher rankings require search engine optimization on a regular monthly basis .